Saturday 11 June 2011

its a sunday and my current lipstick collection

tadaaaaaa.....
my current lipsticks

from left to right: careline lipstick in cotton candy. careline lipstick in lollipop, ever bilena matte lipstick in mauvey, ever bilena lipstick in eager, maybelline watershine in p11, avon ultra color rich mousse lipstick in heaven
for starters here's my bare lips (pardon the facial hair ^_^)
 with flash
w/o flash

 cotton candy with flash nice everyday pink
cotton candy w/o flash

 lollipop with flash (shiny more natural look)
lollipop w/o flash

 mauvey with flash (my nude lipstick)
mauvey w/o flash

 eager w/ flash (my red lipstick)
eager w/o flash

 p11 w/ flash (my favorite pink lipstick)
p11 w/o flash

 heaven w/ flash (another nude lipstick, its a selena gomez "a year w/o rain" inspired lippie ^_^)
heaven w/o flash

this is what i wore today

close up of the eye makeup

...and more pictures of me...

3 comments:

  1. You have a very cute collection. I love Cotton Candy and Eager.

    Also, thank you for entering my giveaway. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i love mauvey!
    thanks for joining my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colors!many blessings!hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! I am also hosting an amazing limited edition giclee print giveaway by the very talented, Lark Calderon Gomez!

    ReplyDelete